Company: Cenikor Foundation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cenikor Foundation is a
non-profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse
treatment centers in the nation. We are currently seeking a
full-timeClient Registration Coordinatorfor ourfacility located in
The Client Registration Coordinator (CRC) is responsible for
coordinating daily operations during the client intake process, and
ensuring that the client intake process is executed efficiently and
effectively. The Coordinator is responsible for ensuring timely,
accurate documentation and compliance with Foundation policies
governing the client intake and onboarding processes, and financial
Manages all required communication, documentation and reporting
related to census management within the facility, delivers daily
outcome reports, and drives collaboration with corporate
departments such as access center and insurance, and utilization
Schedule: Monday-Friday- 9:00am-6:00pm
- Serve as the initial and primary point of contact for clients
prior to and upon arrival for intake appointments.
- Perform reminder calls to clients prior to schedule intake
date, to confirm clients anticipated arrival and identify any
barriers to conversion. Re-schedule intake appointments upon
request with approval.
- Greet all visitors and professionally represent the
organization through written correspondence, telephone and personal
- Provide personalized support and concierge level service for
clients during their journey to recovery.
- Review client financial responsibility and facilitate
conversations related to pay source and funding. Provide financial
counseling for clients while exploring funding options to support
- Manage client portal accounts within the electronic health
record including reminders, messages, appointment requests and
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly reporting client conversion
rates, and outcomes for any client not accepted for admission to
the program, and intakes that are not completed. Report daily
facility status update, including census information, number of
admissions, discharges, and total number of active clients in the
facility, and require documentation due dates. Generate statistical
reports from databases when necessary for facility management and
- Develop, collaborate and maintain excellent communication with
referral sources, including all legal and criminal justice systems,
outreach managers/business development managers and community
partners in conjunction with the access center. Review and assist
with the wait list managed by Access Center as needed. Communicate
client priority population status aligned with Cenikor policy and
- Assess client access barriers, and consult with the corporate
office, Manager, Access Center and Admissions /Facility Director,
and Access Center to reduce impediments to treatment. Provide
information for appropriate outside referrals for any client not
accepted for admission to the program as applicable.
- Work closely with the Clinical Team, Utilization Review, and
Facility Director to ensure accurate and timely communication of
client information required to facilitate successful authorization
during the utilization review process.
- Provide effective communication to client/family, team members
and other health care staff regarding benefits, appointment
scheduling, client responsibility via email, client portal or other
means; provide proper forms for financial responsibility, self-pay
clients, payment arrangements and/ or payments due at intake.
- Coordinate scheduled intakes with scheduled discharges to drive
maximum use of program or bed capacity. Collaborate with access
center team to ensure adequate calendar availability to permit
access to all persons interested in admission to Cenikor.
Coordinate intake appointments or other calendar appointments for
the Counselors/Clinical Manager/Nurse Manager with Access
- Ensure clients initiating communication are contacted within
the set required timeframe and intakes are completed as
- Manage intake and registration process, ensuring appropriate
screening and interviewing, accurate completion of all registration
documentation with clients as necessary for admission to the
program. Review client portal documentation and consents prior to
client arrival for availability.
- Review and/or complete all consents with clients. Update client
pending status in Welligent to reflect active, and complete
enrollment in CMBHS, if applicable.
- Coordinate facility tour and introductions with Behavioral
Health Technicians. Ensure a review of safety protocols, and fire
exit locations is completed with the client during the tour.
- Develop and maintain processes with insurance department to
maximize revenue, including initiating contact with insurance
billing department to coordinate collection of client
- Maintain patient records by obtaining, recording, and updating
personal and financial information in Welligent as well as CMBHS,
if applicable, for monthly reporting and appropriate billing and
- Responsible for understanding 3rd party payor process related
to verification, authorization and reauthorization as well as
client responsibility and collections. Work with insurance and
billing department to actively manage 3rd party payor clients to
ensure quality client care and fiscal responsibility, as
- Uphold the core principles of Cenikors culture and create a
positive working environment for all team members.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulatory standards
as well as Cenikor policies and procedures. Participate in QA
process, ensuring all standards are met. Assist with implementation
and ensure on-going compliance to CARF standards.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all client and Foundation
matters and refer questionable issues to Manager, Access Center and
Admissions and/or Facility Director.
- Coordinate with cleaning staff and behavioral health
technicians to manage lobby cleanliness and standards to ensure
professional presentation for clients at all times.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with
exempt functions as defined in this job description.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Possesses good time management skills needed to meet aggressive
deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Knowledgeable of insurance, Medicaid and state funding intake
and admissions criteria and timelines.
- Experienced and capable in communicating client needs and
identifying appropriate resources for client development.
- Present a positive, customer service oriented, and professional
- Possesses good oral and written communication and public
- Experienced in working with diverse population.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software required, including MS
- Good ethical and business standards.
- Ability to lead by established goals and objectives.
- Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Cenikors
- Demonstrate mission of service to our clients
- Positive, respectful communication with both staff and
- Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve
- Role model appropriate, professional behaviors including
appropriate client boundaries
- Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Previous experience in patient registration or financial
services role preferred
- Knowledge of criminal justice system helpful
- Active LCDC or LCDC-i preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cenikor Foundation, Waco , Coordinator, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!