Company: Regent Care Centers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$1,500.00 Sign On Bonus
Generous Bonus Plan Paid Quarterly
The primary purpose of your job position is to develop,
coordinate, direct, and administer our facility's marketing
program; to educate community, clients and families on skilled
nursing services and rehab services available at Regent Care
Centers; to identify, research, and secure referral sources; and to
implement sales strategies that result in increased census.
- Provide the community with information relative to our
facility, its programs, services, and practices, marketing the
company name and the quality of skilled nursing and rehab
- Ensure that public information (brochures, information packets,
etc.,) describing the services provided in the facility is accurate
and fully descriptive and maintain adequate supply of printed
- Support and promote the philosophy, goals and objectives of the
facility's marketing and public relations programs and
- Develop contact list of referral sources.
- Maintain focused follow-up and consistency in meeting with
referral sources. Build strong relationships with referral sources
based on trust and knowledge. Remove barriers between facility and
referral source to convert referral to admission.
- Develop market analysis to determine competition and to
identify viable referral sources.
- Develop short-term and long-term goal-oriented sales strategy
that includes specific contacts.
- Maintain weekly activity list of contacts, referrals,
admissions, and pending clients.
- Develop, schedule and guide tours/personnel through the
- Participate in community service and civic groups to obtain
information and seek support of these groups in charitable
activities on behalf of the facility.
- Plan and implement special events that serve to advance staff,
resident, and community relations.
- Develop key relationships with community leaders and build
- Other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
Regent Care Centers offers a competitive compensation and
benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid
Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, orally and
- Experience in Long-Term Care Marketing is a plus!!
- Nurses encouraged to apply. Clinical experience is a
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of principles of effective
communication, mass media, advertising, policies, education,
community relations, demonstration, organization structure, social
and activity services, government relations, etc., as they relate
to nursing facility operations.
Keywords: Regent Care Centers, Waco , Marketing Director, Other , Woodway, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!