Company: Regent Care Centers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$1,500.00 Sign On Bonus
The primary purpose of your job position is to administer and
perform payroll functions to the facility in accordance with
current acceptable accounting and cost reimbursement principles
relating to nursing facility operations, and as may be directed by
the Business Office Manager and/or Administrator.
- Perform duties relative to the facility's overall payroll
function. Process payroll bi-weekly for submission to
- Maintain an individual payroll record for each employee's
earnings in accordance with current regulations governing such
- Ensure pre-employment and annual checks are conducted and
recorded: criminal history, license/certification verification,
Employee Misconduct/C.N.A. Registry, State and Federal OIG
- Complete I-9 employment eligibility documentation on all
employees and maintain files in compliance with company policy and
- Complete all on-boarding documentation in accordance with State
and Federal Regulations as well as company policy.
- Process FMLA documentation in compliance with State and Federal
Regulations as well as company policy. Notify Corporate HR.
- Maintain documentation of work injuries and complete OSHA log
- Ensure job descriptions and competency evaluations are
completed upon hire, with position change, and any other time
- Prepare and complete accounts payable functions as
- Complete Key Factor report as directed.
- Provide computer reports as directed, i.e. Punch Detail Report,
approaching overtime report, etc.
- Assume the responsibility and accountability of performing our
payroll functions and programs.
- All other duties as assigned by Business Office Manager and/or
Regent Care Centers offers a competitive compensation and
benefit package for Full Time employees that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life insurance
- Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Matching contributions up to 4%
Part Time employees are offered limited PTO, limited Paid
Holidays, and 401k benefits. PRN employees are offered 401k
Regent Care Centers is committed to being an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other
- Prefer 5 years experience in payroll processing with a minimum
of 150 employees. Experience with handling high turnover.
- Computer skills: Excel and Word
- Communication skills
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
Keywords: Regent Care Centers, Waco , Payroll Clerk, Other , Woodway, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!