Company: Gentiva Health Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nations leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an
amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our
greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our
employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As an Administrative Coordinator , you will:
- Provide administrative support to the assigned department.
- Perform data entry.
- Maintain original and/or duplicate files.
- Assist with answering phones, photocopying, (e)mailing, and
- Process/route mail.
- Provide assistance to other associates in the department.
- Maintain logs and reports, including tracking of
department-related member and personnel records.
- Provide back-up support to other departments, as
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, with good computer
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have excellent
- Bilingual skills preferred (Spanish).
Join Our Team!
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to
help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Location Waco, Texas, United States Position Type
Keywords: Gentiva Health Services, Waco , Administrative Coordinator, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!