General Manager TX - Waco - 70100
Company: Long John Silvers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) ensures compliance with
company standards in all areas of operation, including product
preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant
maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management,
recruitment and retention of team members, financial
accountability, and ensuring that the highest quality products and
services are delivered to each customer.
The successful RGM is able to:
- Address and resolve guest inquiries and concerns.
- Take responsibility for positive engagement with guests.
- Recruit, hire, develop and motivate team members; manage work
- Maintain a safe, comfortable work environment for employees and
customers. Ensure the restaurant is clean and equipment is in good
working condition at all times.
- Ensure that ingredients and menu items are properly stored,
handled, prepared, and presented with great care and concern for
- Maintain a local marketing program that will continue to grow
- Manage administrative responsibilities such as employee time
keeping, inventory management, cash handling and sales
- Ability to work minimal 50 hrs/wk; including evenings and
- An associate's degree or equivalent, and at least one (1) year
related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
- Ability to promote positive team atmosphere; opportunities for
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Keywords: Long John Silvers, Waco , General Manager TX - Waco - 70100, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!