Company: Take 5 Oil Change
Posted on: May 3, 2021
International Car Wash Group (CWG) is the world's largest local
car wash conglomerate - with over 800 sites internationally and 200
sites in the US. ICWG operates under Car Wash USA Express, Goo-Goo
3 Minute Express Wash, Mister B's Express Wash, The Wash Factory
The ICWG Family is hiring Maintenance Technicians!
People person? Outgoing and positive attitude? Our employees are
successful with all backgrounds and experience levels. ICWG offers
every customer a combination of wash quality, speed and value for
the money. The job is similar to restaurants or retail
What Employees Love about Maintenance at ICWG:
- ICWG is committed to supporting your career by helping you grow
as we grow!
- Team-oriented environment at every location that a Maintenance
Tech would support.
- Exposure to working on many different systems
- Competitive bi-weekly hourly pay
- Standard benefit options: medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Other benefits: Free car washes, Paid Time Off, PTO, 401k
- Maintenance Technician benefits: Company Vehicle, Company
Provided Tools, Monthly Phone Stipend, Company Provided Laptop
- Ensure equipment repairs and upgrades are safely completed
within a timely manner. Types of repair work would include working
on electrical, plumbing, pneumatics, hydraulics, water systems, and
other mechanical equipment.
- Displays a drive to improve wash quality and equipment
- Maintain multiple locations (may require overnight stays,
depending on the market).
- Displays effective time management.
- Works well with others and contributes to our team-oriented
culture at ICWG.
Experience with and ability to troubleshoot electrical systems
and components (Including: starters, fuses, contactors, relays,
sensors, switches, VFD's, three-phase motors, etc.)
Experience with and ability to troubleshoot pneumatics
(Including: plumbing, valves, solenoids valves, regulators,
cylinders, compressors, air dryers, etc.)
Experience with and ability to troubleshoot hydraulic systems
(Including: plumbing, flow controls, pumps, valves, motors,
Experience with and ability to troubleshoot mechanical
(Including: bearings, conveyors, hardware, welding, shocks,
Experience with and ability to troubleshoot pumps (Including:
plumbing, rebuilds, PRV's, etc.)
Experience with and ability to troubleshoot water treatment
systems (Including: reclaim, water softeners, boilers, RO)
Experience with preventative maintenance
- 1-2 years of trade school or equivalent in-field technical
experience in advanced electrical, plumbing, welding, HVAC,
pneumatics, hydraulics, or car washing.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid Driver License in good standing (minimal
violations on MVR)
- General computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to lift and push/pull heavy items
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration
- Must be able to work from a ladder
- Highly service-oriented and self-motivated
- Work flexible hours
Keywords: Take 5 Oil Change, Waco , Maintenance Technician, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!