Flightline Aircraft Maintenance C
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Title: Flightline Aircraft Maintenance C
Job Code: AFSC
Job Location: Waco, TX 76705
L3Harris is actively seeking to hire a Flightline Aircraft
Maintenance C fabricators and assemblers for our facility in Waco,
TX 76705. We are looking for individuals that are wanting to
continue their knowledge in the aircraft maintenance industry. We
offer great competitive benefits that start on day one.
Please note that this position does not qualify for relocation
The successful candidate will possess at least 6 years of
experience (or equivalent, see qualifications) on aircraft
flightline operations. Relevant experience includes removal,
installation and troubleshooting aircraft systems such as flight
controls, power plants, hydraulics, fuel systems, bleed air, etc.,
in accordance with tech manuals or other written instructions.
Additionally, candidate will demonstrate a willingness to learn,
ability to comply with written policies, procedures and other
instructions and ability to achieve and maintain a security
clearance through the US Government.
You will demonstrate success by:
- A thorough understanding of aircraft drawings and maintenance
- In depth knowledge of tools required to perform this job
- Great familiarity with general industry standards on quality
expectations and ability to proficiently self-inspect completed
- In depth knowledge of flightline principals and techniques
- Ability and willingness to train and mentor lower level
- General knowledge of military aircraft FOD and Tool Control
- C-130H and C-130J Periodic Depot Maintenance (PDM) or
modification experience a plus
- Working from drawings, blueprints, sketches, written
procedures, planned work orders, technical work orders, work cards
and/or any other authorized reference material as required to
complete assigned work.
- Performing flightline operations, aircraft inspections or
repairs, sometimes in confined spaces.
- Use of company computer systems for work documentation and
retrieval of production related documents.
- May substitute 2 years of experience with completion of
Airframe and Power plant schooling or A&P certificate
- Must be able to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles
such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts and aircraft tow
vehicles. Requires flight line physical.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to achieve and maintain security clearance
- Must be able to read and write the English Language
- Must be able to work overtime, any shift, and weekends as
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background, drug, & medical
screening; subject to FAA requirements and random substance abuse
- Must have requisite basic tools prior to starting to work; tool
list will be provided. Tools must be shadowed and engraved. L-3/PID
will provide the material to complete this task.
Keywords: L3Harris, Waco , Flightline Aircraft Maintenance C, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!