HVAC Service Technician
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of
innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air
conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a
century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of
Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader
continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a
healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged
and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control
solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our
customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of
responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000
employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe,
Asia, and Australia.
Lennox National Account Services (NAS), wholly owned by Lennox
International, a 120+ year old company and a world leader in the
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry. NAS is a
major, national player in the Commercial Heating Ventilating and
Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance and service industry.
We have 100+ offices throughout the continental United States
and are still growing and expanding. In the next 5 years we will
double the number of Branch Offices and significantly increase
annual revenue. In order to do that we need good people like you,
who want to grow and learn. We consistently offer the best of both
to all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Payroll
- Company truck, phone, and uniforms provided
- Overtime available to increase earnings potential
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Insurance coverage, + 401k Plan
- Company paid vacation, personal days & holidays
- Referral and rewards program
This technician performs field activities associated with
installing, maintaining and servicing heating, ventilating and air
conditioning systems for commercial customers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair and
calibration after installation.
- Handle basic, non-complex products and/or problems, referring
more complex problems to higher-level technicians.
- Uses experience and technical skills with preventive
maintenance and system operations to determine service
- Advises manager of preventive maintenance inspections performed
and corrective actions to be taken.
- Works in a team-based environment to share information and
workload while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all
safety measures are taken at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility to work overtime, on-call and weekends, as
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 to 6 years hands on Commercial HVAC Experience
- EPA Certification: Type I and Type II or Universal
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Ability to climb ladders
- Moderate lifting up to 90lbs
- Complete pre-employment drug test and background check
- Technical aptitude to perform maintenance, service, and
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostic Skills
- Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork
- Ability to work independently and self-schedule
- Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within time
- Driven to succeed and able to work with minimum
- NATE certification a plus
- Periodically 'on call' for service coverage
- Local travel required
Keywords: Lennox International, Waco , HVAC Service Technician, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!