Business Development Manager - Full Time - Waco, TX
Company: Cenikor Foundation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Business Development Manager is responsible for marketing
programs to constituents such as substances abuse centers, mental
health facilities, private clinicians, physicians, hospitals,
clergy, attorneys, CPS, probation and networking groups to ensure
program utilization goals are achieved. Additionally, the Business
Development Manager will provide specialized focus on insurance
carriers/payers, and individual providers resulting in growth of
insurance client volumes. Acts as a liaison between Cenikor and
referral sources to ensure ease in referral, admission, progress
reporting and discharge planning.
- Develop and maintain efforts coordinated with Director of
Business Development & Marketing/ Facility Director and insurance
department to ensure appropriate mix of insurance and state funded
- Aide in developing relationships with insurance companies,
referring providers and EAP programs to aide in stabilizing
incoming referral volumes.
- Present in a courteous and professional manner at all
- Travel throughout assigned geographic region presenting Cenikor
Foundations continuum of care.
- Conduct presentations with judges, attorneys, physicians,
payers, probation and parole departments, Department of Human
Services, shelters, hospitals and other drug treatment facilities
- Cultivate positive relationships with new and existing contacts
to maximize referral sources and meet assigned number of weekly
- Document contacts weekly as required in database and report out
via other methods as requested.
- Track and report success rates and outcomes for referral
partner contacts and participate in strategic planning to maximize
business development efforts.
- Seek out opportunities to participate in health fairs, rallies,
and conferences where Cenikors services can be showcased to
- Develop and maintain processes with insurance department,
access center, and admissions to ensure quality length of stay and
- Act as a community resource to referral partners.
- Work closely with Director of Business Development/
Marketing/Facility Director to uphold the core principles of
Cenikors culture and create a positive working environment for all
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all client and Foundation
matters and refer questionable issues to your supervisor.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with the
exempt functions as defined in this job description.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
- Knowledge of drug and alcohol treatment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and possess
- Ability to influence the utilization of Cenikors services using
effective sales techniques and knowledge of treatment needs and
- Skilled customer service provider and public speaker.
- Ability to think strategically to solve problems and achieve
- Ability to interact effectively with various types of
- Ability to present a professional, positive image that reflects
well on the organization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software required, including
specific MS Outlook calendar experience.
- Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Cenikors
- Demonstrate mission of service to our clients
- Positive, respectful communication with both staff and
- Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve
- Role model appropriate, professional behaviors including
appropriate client boundaries
- Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others
- High school diploma, required
- Bachelor Degree preferred in business, marketing or with
- Two (2) years of experience in business development or
healthcare sales preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce software preferred.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cenikor Foundation, Waco , Business Development Manager - Full Time - Waco, TX, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!