Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing skilled
administrative support to the Depart Head Team. Responsible for
successfully handling multiple projects while prioritizing and
meeting deadlines in a deadline-driven department.
Support administrative needs of the Private Events Team, Membersip
Team and Director of Member Expirence. Perform all normal
administrative duties, including processing contracts, Managing
deposits, Creating signage and working Club functions as needed .
Perform key computer-related tasks related to essential job
Because of the fluctuating and evolving demands of the Club
operations, it may be necessary that each employee partner perform
a multitude of different functions. Therefore, the Administrative
Assistant is expected to help others when the occasion arises.
Accordingly, the Administrative Assistant may be expected to
perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Good language, grammar, style, writing and communication
- Good phone protocol.
- Proven interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates motivation, efficiency and dedication to the
- Able to do job with minimal supervision and instructions and
finish tasks on schedule.
- Self-motivated with high energy level.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A team player who is flexible and able to handle stressful
Keywords: ClubCorp, Waco , Assistant, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!