Company: JBS USA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
DATE: December 28, 2020
POSITION: Warehouse Attendant 1st Shift
LOCATION: Waco Prepared
SALARY CLASS: Non Exempt
- The Warehouse Attendant position will be responsible for
- Organize inventories as needed.
- Responsible for Plant Supplies inventory.
- Verify deliveries against packaging slips.
- Perform weekly cycle counts, and quarterly audits with
- Check with the laundry room and clean rooms to see what
supplies they need for the day.
- Other duties as needed.
- Office and Warehouse setting.
- Hours 8am-5:00pm or could vary due to the nature of the
- Exposure to various temperatures.
Internal: Employees on the production line and plant
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Bilingual skills helpful
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Computer knowledge required
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work 40+ hours
- Good attendance and safety records
- Must have working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- High School degree or equivalent required, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life
insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: JBS USA, Waco , Warehouse Attendant, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!