The Lab Tech II for Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) receives
and processes specimens, performs clerical checks and support
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
The Lab Tech II will be responsible for maintaining appropriate
inventory of supplies and will participate in laboratory projects
and educational activities. Additional responsibilities include
establishing working relationships with laboratory personnel,
external customers and performing phlebotomy.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of safety and infection
control and have strong verbal, written, communication and
computer-software application skills. The ideal candidate must have
Phlebotomy skills for all age groups and the ability to work in a
- Location - Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center Waco, TX
- Specialty/Department/Practice - Lab Processing
- Shift/Schedule - Evening 1:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes Immediate
eligibility for health and welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan
with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
accrual beginning Day 1. Please note, benefits may vary based upon
position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent - Phlebotomy
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - Specimen Processing, Blood Draw
Phlebotomy, Point of Care. Fast paced environment