Packaging Operator III - MD Pack - A2 Shift
Posted on: July 15, 2020
AbbVies mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines
that solve serious health issues today and address the medical
challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on
peoples lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology,
oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, womens health and
gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its
Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie,
please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Job DescriptionPosition Overview
Manage production lines to meet the established production schedule
in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good
Manufacturing Principles (GMPs) while monitoring product to ensure
quality standards are maintained.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Comply with all safety regulations and conduct all activities
in a safe, efficient manner.
- Apply 5S and cGMPs in all areas of responsibility.
- Operate high-speed equipment for the manual or automated
assembly, filling, packaging and labeling of pharmaceutical
products: ensuring adherence to specifications.
- Perform tasks that may be verified by an independent
individual; or perform inspection/verifications of work performed
- Clean packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with SOPs and
- Conduct Set-Ups, in-process actions, data entry, and other
- Complete batch records accurately and documents production
volumes in accordance with SOPs and cGMPs.
- Accept or reject products according to acceptability standards
determined by cGMPs, customer requirements, and SOPs.
- Complete Line Clearances and Change-Overs on production lines
in accordance with SOPs and cGMPs.
- Conduct in-process inspections and reconcile incoming and
completed components and products to ensure accuracy and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year related work experience, preferably in a
high-speed production or manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment
- Basic user knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP experience
- Experience working in an Aseptic Production environment
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional
and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- Basic user knowledge and understanding of Windows based
computer systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn
other computer based systems.
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12-hours) as required
dependent on business needs.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Ability to work in a controlled environment and comply with
gowning requirements such as: hairnets, beard covers, safety shoes,
goggles and/or safety glasses.
- Ability to interpret work instructions and standards of work
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs. for men and 35 lbs. for
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch
to reach frequently.
- Effective and efficient operation of manual and automated
- Ability to use, clean, and store tools and other devices
required for the performance of the job in a manner which prevents
damage to the tools and / or equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent with one year of
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse
backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients.
As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex
(including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: AbbVie, Waco , Packaging Operator III - MD Pack - A2 Shift, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!