Manufacturing Operator III - UD Fill - B2 shift
Posted on: July 15, 2020
AbbVies mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines
that solve serious health issues today and address the medical
challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on
peoples lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology,
oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, womens health and
gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its
Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie,
please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter,
Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Job DescriptionPosition Overview
Perform production line duties required to meet production goals
while complying with quality standards and safety requirements.
Operate production equipment and complete documentation in
accordance with cGMPs and department SOPs while monitoring product
to ensure quality standards are maintained.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean and organized work area during and at the end
of each shift.
- Assist in achieving environmental, health, and safety goals by
working safely and observing all general plant and department
- Perform all assigned duties according to departmental SOPs and
- Remain current on proper procedures by reviewing current,
revised, and new SOPs relating to the job and to the
- Complete and remain current with all required cGMP and safety
- Perform tasks in the production / packaging of product to
provide on-time delivery to customers.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the
production and / or packaging of product.
- Assist daily production in operating and monitoring technical,
computerized, production machinery, ensuring quality standards are
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting
preferred. Previous experience with high speed production lines and
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment
- Experience working in an Aseptic Production environment
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Excellent math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and communicate effectively
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal
- Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional
and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment.
- Basic user knowledge and understanding of Windows based
computer systems such as Microsoft Office, with an ability to learn
other computer based systems.
- Ability to work any shift (up to 12-hours) as required
dependent on business needs.
- Physically able to continuously stand and walk.
- Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs. for men and 35 lbs. for
- Physically able to bend, climb, lift, squat, stoop, and stretch
to reach frequently.
- Effective and efficient operation of manual and automated
- Ability to use, clean, and store tools and other devices
required for the performance of the job in a manner which prevents
damage to the tools and / or equipment.
- High school degree or equivalent.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse
backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients.
As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex
(including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristic.
Keywords: AbbVie, Waco , Manufacturing Operator III - UD Fill - B2 shift, Other , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!