Full-Stack Software Engineer - Remote - Axtell, TX
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSignup on Hired to find your dream job as a Full
Stack Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for
jobseekers just like you.Companies on Hired apply to you! You'll
receive salary and compensation details up front - before the
interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that
you'll find a job you'll love!We see Full-Stack Engineers continue
to be one of the most exciting and in-demand developer jobs. These
types of engineers combine the work traditionally done by Backend
and Front-end Engineers to code a website or application on the
server and the client-facing side. It is a role that fuses both
creative and practical concerns, as these engineers are responsible
for everything the website user encounters, including scrolling
functions and graphics, as well as builds the logic, database
interactions and server configuration on the application's
Backend.In addition to programming the various features of
server-side and user-side applications, Full-Stack Engineers are
encouraged to upgrade and maintain both the back-end and front-end
as needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms are expanded,
the role of a Full-Stack Engineer will likely transform to suit
these changes.We need Full-Stack Software Engineering jobseekers on
Hired who are results-oriented, multifaceted and can work
independently or in a team environment, to get the job done.
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side
- Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams
and engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are
included in your work.
- Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software
- Full-Stack Engineer who can adapt and help stay on top of
growing technologies and engineering trends.Skills & Experiences
Our Employers Need
- Demonstrated ability with Backend web development.
- Proven experience with Frontend web development.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- An adroitness with SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End
and Backend programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure,
AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js.
- Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer
tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture.
- Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control
system.These Would Also Be Nice
- Good communication skills.
- Thriving as a member of a team.
- Understanding the needed technology for web development.
- Wanting your work to appeal to clients.Are you ready to find
your next opportunity with Hired?
Keywords: Hired, Waco , Full-Stack Software Engineer - Remote - Axtell, TX, IT / Software / Systems , Axtell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!