Food Service Director
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionGrowth and opportunity are knocking on your door!
Take your career to the next level in the Food Services
industry!Were looking for an experienced, rockstar Food Service
Site Director who is ready to manage our dining operations,
innovate solutions, and execute brilliant plans to keep our
customers happy and constantly amazed. Not only will you be a true
leader on our team, but youll also have the chance to grow your
skill set in meeting Aramark and client goals. Your keen focus on
safety, teambuilding, and operational excellence will help us
succeed, open doors in your career, and make a meaningful
difference every day.Its your time to shine! Work in an environment
you love, ignite your passion, and pursue what matters.Job
- Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their
contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching,
and managing performance.
- Coach employees by creating a shared understanding of what
needs to be achieved and how to execute. Reward and recognize
- Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for
mutually beneficial business relationship. Demonstrate excellent
customer service using Aramark's standard model.
- Identify client needs and effectively communicate operational
- Adopt Aramark processes and systems.
- Build revenue and manage budget, including cost controls with
regard to food, beverage, and labor.
- Ensure full compliance with Operational Excellence
fundamentals, including food and labor.
- Direct and oversee operations related to production,
distribution and foodservice.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers,
- Build and develop supervisory staff to become future
- Comply with all applicable policies, rules, and regulations,
including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage
- Bachelor's degree level education highly preferred in an area
of Food Service, Hospitality, Facilities, or Business
- Meaningful experience in service industry, contract services,
or hospitality environment, including managing teams.
- Strong analytical, project planning, and financial management
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, customers,
colleagues and staff.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of
time.EducationAbout AramarkOur MissionRooted in service and united
by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our
partners, our communities, and our planet.At Aramark, we believe
that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and
be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
applicable law.About AramarkThe people of Aramark proudly serve
millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform
services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and
united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other,
our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career
should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your
professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new
challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work -
our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more
about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with
us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .Aramark is an EQUAL
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer
Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranAramark will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
Keywords: ARAMARK, Waco , Food Service Director, Hospitality & Tourism , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!