Company: Baylor Club
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Assist the Executive Chef in all aspects of the main, grill,
and/or banquet kitchens (ie. ordering, scheduling, sanitation,
maintenance, employee development, performance reviews). Day to
- Responsible for proper preparation, excellence of product,
profit and labor cost.
- Organize and help in the service of all activities concerning
ala carte, employee meals and private dining rooms.
- Consistent preparation and presentation based on overall
standards, including portion size, of daily special, salads,
entrees, etc. as applicable per work assignment and as designated
by Executive Chef which are produced within ClubCorps quality
- To train, supervise, direct and/or performance manage employees
when needed. To enhance the overall knowledge and team spirit of
the kitchen staff, providing the 3 Steps of Service.
- To attend FB meetings, banquet meetings, and line up.
- Prepare work schedules for the kitchen crew, monitor payroll
costs and Kronos reports as requested.
- Ordering, receiving and proper rotation of food and kitchen
- Menu development for the ala carte and banquet menus, and any
other special request by a Member or the Executive Chef.
- Responsible for the expediting at any meal period and ensuring
proper quality, portioning and presentation.
- Adhere to all cleaning schedules and duties set up by the
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of individual work
area and kitchen, including equipment, counters, tools, waste
- Assist fellow Employee, Members, and guests to ensure delivery
of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team
members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed. All
the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all the various company, club and department written
mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Be able to multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up
with business needs.
- Be able to follow instructions well as directed.
- Follow all service department, club and corporate guidelines
and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies, and
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas, including the kitchen, and assuring that
others are acting safely.
- Attendance at daily line-up and participating as requested.
Wearing a CLEAN and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily. About you:
- 2-3 years as line cook
- Prefer culinary training
- Health Sanitation Card
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- Indoor environment, fast pace
Keywords: Baylor Club, Waco , Sous Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!