RN Nursing Supervisor - Senior Care
Posted on: September 9, 2019
We Are Hiring RN Spv-Long Term Care - Nursing Admin SNF 001 -
Full-Time,Day - Providence Village - Waco,TXWhy Join Ascension?
Senior Living and Long-Term Care CommunitiesAs a subsidiary of
Ascension, Ascension Living is committed to providing services,
amenities, opportunities and support, so seniors can enjoy living
healthier and happier, at every age and at every stage.We're the
second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices
include independent living, assisted living, memory care,
short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing
care.More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living
communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C.
Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension -
professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering
people to age successfully.What You Will Do As an Associate with
Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity toProvides
direct care to adult and geriatric resident/participants. Assists
in the management, coordination and maintenance of an efficient,
productive, and organized clinical staff within his/her assigned
area. Demonstrates knowledge of and delivers care in accordance
with the Nurse Practice Act in the State in which
- Works cooperatively and efficiently with departmental community
- Assists in implementing clinical services and programs.
- Effectively communicates expected outcomes, efficient work
routines, and work procedures to the clinical staff.
- Assists with implementation and evaluation of quality of care
including on-going auditing of Quality Indicators.
- Assures adherence to clinical policies and procedures within
- Assists with admissions, discharges, and transfers to assure
appropriate care and compliance with State and/or Federal
- Assumes a community presence that monitors resident care.
- Oversees completion of clinical documentation per community
policy, and State and Federal regulations
- Follows regulatory and community standards, policies,
procedures and precautions in the performance of all job duties to
ensure a safe work environment.
- Assumes responsibility for enhancing professional knowledge and
skills through participation in educational programs and
- Other duties as assigned.What You Will Need
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the state in which
- CPR certification preferred for Assisted Living; required for
LTC upon hire, or obtain within thirty (30) days of
employmentEducation / Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required.
- BSN from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Three years nursing management experience in senior care
- Experience with current and emerging delivery systems with
capability of implementing changes as needed.Equal Employment
Opportunity Ascension--is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For
further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:" ----Please note
that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals
who have applied for a position using our official application. Be
on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension
will not solicit money or banking information from
applicants.E-Verify Statement Ascension--participates in the
Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the
E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify
Keywords: Ascension, Waco , RN Nursing Supervisor - Senior Care, Healthcare , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!