Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) / Providence Health Center / FT Days
Company: Providence Healthcare, TX
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Job ID: 14134 Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) / Providence Health Center / FT Days Waco, Texas Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Medical Laboratory Technician City, State:-- Waco,TX Location:-- Providence Health Center Department:---- General Lab Anc 001 Additional Job Details:----FT Days-- (5am-1:30pm;-- every other weekend rotation) Job Description Summary: The Medical Laboratory Technician performs routine laboratory tests in various sections of the laboratory under the supervision of a medical technologist/medical laboratory scientist.
- Performs common testing procedures and reports test results.
- Performs instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Performs quality control testing.
- Maintains supplies needed for performance of tests. Education & Experience:
- One year of experience in a medical lab setting preferred.
- Associate's degree in Medical Laboratory Technician program from an accredited school required. Licenses & Certifications: Medical Technologist certification by the ASCP or AMT preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE --M/F/D/V).------ A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.-- Share: -->
Keywords: Providence Healthcare, TX, Waco , Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) / Providence Health Center / FT Days, Healthcare , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!