RN needed in Waco, TX - Med Surg
Company: Kids Care Home Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
RN needed in Waco, TXOverview
Nurses, we are hiring! KidsCare Home Health's private duty nursing
services enhance our ability to ensure quality patient care by
providing collaboration between our nurses and our therapists. This
creates a cohesive and dedicated medical professionals team for the
children entrusted into our care. For more information, please
contact our nursing recruiter; Kourtney Foster at 469-550-9430 or
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Serving children birth to 21 years old
* Service area:
* Waco, TX
* Marlin, TX
* Hewitt, TX
* OPEN SCHEDULE/ AM shift/ PM shift
Possible care required: Seizures, g-button, O2, trach, vent, total
Sign on bonus and referral bonuses
Pay up to:$35.00 an hour
Our Registered Nurses (RN) are responsible for the delivery and
supervision of patient care through the nursing processes of
assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide direct patient care to infants, children, and adolescents
primarily in their home according to the active plan of care, as
given by the physician and other appropriate personnel.
* Provide services in accordance with a physician's orders and in
adherence to state, federal, and national accreditation commission
regulations; under the direction and supervision of clinical
supervision staff and agency administrator.
* Perform comprehensive patient assessments.
* Administer prescribed medications, treatments, and therapies as
ordered by the physician.
* Document timely clear, concise, and accurate clinical notes in
accordance with the plan of care.
* Notify the RN Case Manager of any changes in the patient's
* Provide and document education to patients and their families on
specific details of diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
* Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure that
patients are receiving quality care, necessary to achieve, and
exceed individual goals.
* Use appropriate infection control procedures and safety
* Comply with all company policies, practices, and procedures.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
* Current State Registered Nursing License or compact license where
* One (1) Year Home Health Experience.
* One (1) Year Pediatric Experience.
* Current CPR Certification.
* Reliable Transportation.
Other Qualifications and Skills
* Must have reliable transportation to office and patients'
Physical Demands/Working Environment
* Position regularly requires bending, reaching, standing,
stooping, sitting, twisting, talking, and hearing.
* Push and pull 50 pounds (position patient, move equipment,
* Support 50 pounds of weight (ambulate patient).
* Lift 50 pounds (pick up a child, transfer a patient, etc.) as
well as assist with weights of more than 100 pounds.
* Carry equipment and supplies.
* See information up to 24 inches away (monitors, computer screens,
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Kids Care Home Health, Waco , RN needed in Waco, TX - Med Surg, Healthcare , Marlin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!