Charge Nurse RN/LPN/LVN - Long Term Care
Company: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Charge Nurse RN/LPN/LVN* SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED
Working as a Charge Nurse in long term care is an opportunity
unique from all other health care facilities. Not only are
supervisory and leadership experience essential, but Charge Nurses
in long term care must also possess compassion, patience, and
understanding to truly be successful. If you are a nurse with the
passion and commitment for teamwork, clinical excellence, and have
those essential qualities, this role may be for you!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supervise staff and overall clinical outcomes.
* Ensure that quality care, customer service, and employee
relationships are always top priorities.
* Supervise and provide career coaching to existing members on
* Provide direct patient care, collect patient data, make
observations, and report pertinent information related to patient
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Must have a current RN or LPN/LVN license in good standing (as
required by state)
* Must have 1+ years of supervisory experience
* Must have stable work history and the dedication and commitment
to lead our healthcare team
* Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee relationships
* Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well
as current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and
regulations that govern long term care facilities
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly
rate; full time team members are also offered a comprehensive
benefit package which includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/ Flexible
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* Paid Time Off
* New Pet Insurance Discount available
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
* Employee Assistance Plan - easy-to-use services to help with
everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their
* Helping Friends Foundation - our employees' hardship/crisis
* Farmers GroupSelect Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount
available - payroll deduction!
* In-facility education programs and more!
Bremond Nursing & Rehabilitation Center- 211 North Main St.
Bremond, TX 76629
Bremond Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is an 82-bed skilled
nursing facility, including a 16-bed Alzheimer's and dementia unit,
located on North Main Street in Bremond, Texas. We are proud of the
medical care we provide, while recognizing that there is more to
life than medicine and therapy. That is why we work hard to provide
our residents with a warm, supportive environment as well as a
variety of choices for social and recreational activities.
* Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Keywords: Fundamental Administrative Services, LLC, Waco , Charge Nurse RN/LPN/LVN - Long Term Care, Healthcare , Bremond, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!