Registered Nurse - RN - Acute Dialysis - Waco, TX - Dialysis
Company: Fresenius Medical Care
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Registered Nurse - RN - Acute Dialysis - Waco, TXJob Description
Job ID JR0000238 Available Openings 1
* Up to a $15,000 Sign on Bonus Available
* Dialysis Experience a plus
* Dialysis Training Provided. ICU/ Critical Care Nursing Experience
* Moving to Waco? Relocation Assistance Can Be Provided
* Travel to hospitals in Waco, TX area. Reliable transportation
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The registered professional nurse (CAP RN 1) position is an entry
level designation into the Clinical Advancement Program for
Registered Nurses. The CAP RN 1 is accountable and responsible for
the provision and coordination of clinically competent care
including assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation for an
assigned group of patients.
As a member of the Kidney Disease health care team, the CAP RN 1
participates in decision-making, teaching, leadership functions,
and quality improvement activities that enhance patient care
outcomes and program operations.
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care, Waco , Registered Nurse - RN - Acute Dialysis - Waco, TX - Dialysis, Healthcare , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!