Company: Ascension Health
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We Are Hiring: Ascension Providence - Waco, TXHours: Full- Time,
Night, -7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. with 7 day per week availability,
weekend and holiday shifts required.Department: Float Staffing -
This position will be floating from Med -Surg, ICU and the
Emergency Room.We offer a Robust Sign on Bonus / Competitive
Compensation / Excellent BenefitsWe are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition ProgramsWhat Ascension Providence has to
- Heart of Care: Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide.
That's why, at Ascension, we invest in our nurses, so they can have
a positive impact on the people and communities we serve.
- Front Lines: Nurses are on the front lines of the care we
provide, and for that reason, [Health Ministry] prides itself in
employing some of the best nurses in [State]. And while we pride
ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the
state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to
- Working Together: Nurses are at the heart of the care we
provide. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing
environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your
patients. We are committed to working together to create change. As
you embark on the first step of your nursing career, we'd like to
invite you to take it with us.We provide Our Nurses:
- Staffing Support: We offer flexible staffing based on patient
volume, so nurses don't get overwhelmed.
- Teamwork: Our open, highly collaborative work environment
allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines, so we
can all give better care
- Scheduling: From self-scheduling to flexible shifts, we're
implementing new ways to offer nurses more and better options.
- Learning: Beyond helping to identify areas of improvement
daily, our nurses also get access to a wide range of learning
opportunities and support. What You Will Do: Provide direct nursing
care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and
communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated
patient care. -
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's care needs with members of the
healthcare team. What You Will Need: Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Advanced Life Support preferred.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support preferred.Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Additional Preferences: No additional preferences. Why Join Our
Team: With a team of over 2,300 associates, physicians and
volunteers, Ascension Providence is now one of the largest
employers in Waco, Texas. We offer a place of respect and
inclusion, as well as a rich learning environment with countless
opportunities for career growth and professional development.If you
are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to
apply today. When you join Ascension, you join a team of over
150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of
serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Providence is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.For further information regarding
your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the
Law" poster:Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants.This Ministry does not participate in
E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.
Keywords: Ascension Health, Waco , RN-Float, Healthcare , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!