Physician / Anesthesiology / Texas / Permanent / General Anesthesiology With Light Cardiac
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Waco is a beautiful city situated along the Brazos River halfway
between Dallas and Austin. It is known as the birthplace of Dr.
Pepper, home to Baylor University, Magnolia by Chip and Joanna
Gaines, and Mammoth National Monument, a 100-acre wooded area along
the Bosque River. Waco has a wonderful sense of community while
offering the amenities of a large city. CompHealth has
opportunities available for physicians in many specialties.
Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal
administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all
common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV to
- General bread and butter cases with low to medium acuity
including light cardiac
- Join team with 18 anesthesiologists and 8 CRNAs
- Typically 2-year tract for partnership and salary increase
- Malpractice and health insurance covered
- 1:7 call, can be beeper call
- Can take extra call for extra money
- New grads encouraged to apply
- Great central Texas location with excellent schools and nice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Waco , Physician / Anesthesiology / Texas / Permanent / General Anesthesiology With Light Cardiac, Healthcare , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!