Nursing Assistant No Experience Necessary Will Train
Company: Lakeshore Village Healthcare Center
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Summary/ObjectiveThe Temporary Nursing Assistant performs
multiple care duties that contribute to the health, well-being and
quality of life for the Residents of the facility under an approved
waiver in the State in which the employee resides. This temporary
status is in effect until the approved State waiver is
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as
transferring, turning and positioning, bathing, , dressing,
grooming, feeding, toileting and ensuring residents are clean.
- Upon request by the Director of Nursing or licensed nurse unit
manager, obtaining vital signs and weights and monitoring food and
- Responding to resident and family needs respectfully and with a
positive manner in all interactions.
- Making routine care rounds on assigned residents in accordance
within established guidelines.
- Reporting data in resident records consistently, accurately and
in a timely manner.
- Promptly reporting suspected or actual resident changes of
condition to the licensed nurse.
- Complying with procedures for infection prevention including,
but not limited to, hand washing, transmission-based precautions,
TB and Hepatitis B requirements and blood borne pathogen
- Following safety rules and requirements including lift and
transfer procedures, hazard communication, electrical safety,
slips, trips and falls policies, use of personal protective
equipment and elopement procedures. (Examples: Must safely operate
mechanical lifts, sit stand lift, gait belt, and meal and line
carts, adjust beds and use shower equipment and wheelchairs)
- Safeguarding residents' protected health information.
- Providing other services such as cleaning wheelchairs and
resident areas as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned.Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred Successful
completion of the Temporary Nursing Assistant training program in
place under an approved State waiver.
- CPR certified preferred.
- Excellent communication and observation skills.
- English as a first or second language with the ability to read
and communicate at an adequate level to perform essential job
Keywords: Lakeshore Village Healthcare Center, Waco , Nursing Assistant No Experience Necessary Will Train, Healthcare , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!