Registered Nurse NICU RN
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We Are Hiring:Ascension Providence - Waco, TX
Ascension Providence is hiring for an experienced Labor and
Delivery Nurse to join our team. Our OB-GYN maternity care teams at
our Women's and Newborn Center, deliver a personalized birthing
experience and advanced neonatal care for sick babies.
Hours: Full Time, Night - 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m., 7 day per week
availability with weekend and holiday shifts required
We offer a Robust Sign on Bonus / Competitive Compensation /
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
What Ascension Providence has to offer:
- Heart of Care: Nurses are at the heart of the care we provide.
That's why, at Ascension, we invest in our nurses, so they can have
a positive impact on the people and communities we serve.
- Front Lines: Nurses are on the front lines of the care we
provide, and for that reason, [Health Ministry] prides itself in
employing some of the best nurses in [State]. And while we pride
ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the
state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to
- Working Together: Nurses are at the heart of the care we
provide. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing
environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your
patients. We are committed to working together to create change. As
you embark on the first step of your nursing career, we'd like to
invite you to take it with us.We provide Our Nurses:
- Staffing Support: We offer flexible staffing based on patient
volume, so nurses don't get overwhelmed.
- Teamwork: Our open, highly collaborative work environment
allows nurses to identify and share ideas across disciplines, so we
can all give better care
- Scheduling: From self-scheduling to flexible shifts, we're
implementing new ways to offer nurses more and better options.
- Learning: Beyond helping to identify areas of improvement
daily, our nurses also get access to a wide range of learning
opportunities and support.What You Will Do:Provide direct nursing
care in accordance with established policies, procedures and
protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and
communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need:Licensure /
Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- 1+ year RN experience preferredWhy Join Our Team:With a team of
over 2,300 associates, physicians and volunteers, Ascension
Providence is now one of the largest employers in Waco, Texas. We
offer a place of respect and inclusion, as well as a rich learning
environment with countless opportunities for career growth and
professional development.If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:Ascension Providence is an
equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to
all associates and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension, Waco , Registered Nurse NICU RN, Healthcare , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!