Company: Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics
Posted on: January 13, 2022
General Dentistry opening in Waco, Texas. This and other dentist
jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com
Do you want make a GREAT living and have a IMPACTFUL career at the
same time? Our Docs earn 155% of the national average and provide
on avg of $300k in pro bono dental care to the underserved each
year!! Check out all the other perks below!!
Rodeo Dental and Orthodontics (www.rodeodental.com) is looking to
add an experienced General Dentist to help open our newest clinic
in Waco, TX! Do you have a natural ability to make people smile and
feel good? Is your personality and smile contagious? If this sounds
like you - AWESOME! Keep reading…
- Clinical Autonomy – Full Service Dentistry for the entire
- Very competitive compensation packages;
- Rodeo Docs pay off their student loans twice as fast as
- Team Collaboration: All Services Under 1 Roof;
- Growth: Connect, Learn, Mentor, Share
- Mini-Residency Programs (Endo, Pedo, OS, Implants)
- Company-provided CE courses monthly + Annual $1000 CE
- 11% of Rodeo Docs go onto specialty, then return to work when
- State-of-the-Art Equipment & Top-Tier Dental Supply Brands;
- CariVu, iTero, iso-dry and clinical quality metrics to create
high quality outcomes.
- No HMO/DMO
- Free Malpractice Insurance
- No Lab Fees
The Rodeo Culture shatters health care norms by ramping up patient,
doctor, and employee experience to unprecedented levels.
- Patients are fanatical about the Rodeo brand and have submitted
over 50,000 5-Star Google & Facebook reviews.
- The dentists and the company have won numerous awards including
Best Place to Work in Fort Worth two years in a row – for more
information please visit here to see likewise here to see why
working at Rodeo is Epic!:
- Rodeo has a distinctive set of core values that empower
employees and promote individuality and self-expression.
General Dentist Career Opportunity:
Every day at Rodeo is a chance to mix energy, imagination, and
passion into a one-of-a-kind experience that transforms lives. At
Rodeo, we're in the Art and Entertainment business. We just happen
to be dentists. Award-winning, fun, and compassionate dentists that
have the autonomy for treatment planning, as well as keeping up
with an unprecedented patient flow. If you have a positive outlook
on life and are at the top of your game, the Rodeo Team is actively
recruiting the best minds and talent in the industry. Bring us your
smile DNA and BIG personality!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote oral health and disease prevention;
- Diagnose oral diseases;
- Create treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health
of their patients;
- Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests;
- Ensure the safe administration of anesthetics;
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws;
- Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone, and soft
tissues of the oral cavity
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Rodeo Dental.
- Accredited Dental degree (DDS or DMD) is required;
- Valid Texas dental license (or in the process of obtaining
- Minimum one year of clinical experience;
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcare databases
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws
regarding dental and health care;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to
keep detailed records;
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and
- Good Management Skills;
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred;
- Ability to travel 15-20% of the time.
We are Rodeo!
Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics is one of the fastest growing,
multi-specialty dental groups in the country. Born in the Fort
Worth Stockyards in early 2008, the company's team of 100+
award-winning doctors provide a full range of general dentistry,
orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, and board-certified
pediatric dental services in 28 Rodeo locations throughout the
state of Texas.
Rodeo fuels its brand reputation by providing a high-end Patient
Experience. As such, it has the largest production stages in the
healthcare industry, with themed lobbies, upscale audio/visual
equipment, and colorful window graphics that set the mood and
experience backdrop. Additional color, music, fashion, and team
vibe are mixed in to create an interactive pop art experience that
sparks emotion and fuels one-of-a-kind interactions that patients
share and remember.
Personal Traits - the most successful employees at Rodeo exhibit
the following traits:
- 100% honest and ethical - able to develop the trust and
confidence of internal and external customers.
- Smile-DNA™ - Genuinely Happy with a built-in desire to make
- Mature - willing to ask for help in real-time and admit
- Self-motivating - a proactive problem solver and an excellent
- Detail Oriented - well organized with a fanatical focus on
- Team player - willing to put the interests of the team above
- Incredible people skills and professionalism in person, on the
phone and through email.
- Exquisite time management, prioritization, and the ability to
remain organized and control chaos.
- Unparalleled intensity and quality of work, with an insatiable
appetite to get the job done.
- Seeks opportunity in change and does not fear a dynamic
Want to learn more about Rodeo's one-of-a-kind culture? Check out
our website and new Life page on LinkedIn!
Keywords: Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics, Waco , General Dentist, Healthcare , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!