Physician / Texas / Locum or Permanent / Travel Rehab Nurse Job
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Specialty: RN-Rehab/ Long Term CareLocations: Waco, TXShifts:
7a-3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday; (2) 7a-11p Saturdays Sundays with one
2p-10:30p.m. shift during the week.Start Date: ASAPJob
- Performs comprehensive assessment of patients' nursing care
needs including physical, behavioral, psychiatric, and social
- Observes and analyzes patient behavior and status and documents
in the medical record and reports as needed to other team members,
including the attending physician.
- May contribute to the development of the individualized
treatment plan in collaboration with other treatment team members
and based on data obtained from the assessment.
- Utilizes one-to-one assessment and communication skills in
therapeutic interactions with patients to assist them in
identifying anxiety and developing coping strategies.
- Initiates and implements population-specific nursing
interventions based on appropriate standards of care for the
assigned patient population.
- Administers medications and treatments as ordered by the
physician and maintains medication administration (MAR) and
controlled drug records according to facility policy.
- Establishes and monitors the therapeutic milieu.
- Monitors Treatment Intervention and Protection Strategies
(TIPS) and in the absence of other staff members implements
- Initiates and monitors the appropriate use of restraint or
seclusion to ensure the safety of the patient and staff members
- Hold a current license as a Registered Nurse in Texas or a
- 1- 2 years of nursing experience
- BLS Required
- Must demonstrate considerable knowledge of nursing techniques
and procedures; of health care laws and regulations; of medical
diagnoses and procedures; of accepted medical treatment patterns;
of community health and nursing care principles, practices, and
procedures; of program regulations and procedures.
- Ability to provide patient care; to prepare and maintain
records; to explain public health law; to recognize patterns of
medical necessity treatment; and to plan, assign, and/or supervise
the work of others.
- Must be able to appropriately interact with individuals with
developmental disabilities and staff members.
- Knowledge of nursing care standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and application in computer/softwareBenefits
- 1st Day Insurance Benefits including: Health, Vision, Dental
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus program About UsAll Medical Personnel is a
national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing
Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare
staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect allied opportunity!If you're interested,
please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the
number belowBest Regards, Morgan AganSenior Manager of Account
ManagementAll Medical Personnel - NursingMain: Email:
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Waco , Physician / Texas / Locum or Permanent / Travel Rehab Nurse Job, Healthcare , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!