Customer Relations Manager - Facilities Services
Posted on: March 11, 2019
Overview:About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www. aramark. com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.DescriptionAbout Higher EducationWhen it comes to on-campus dining, facilities services, sport arenas and conference center services, Aramark is the real head of the class. Partnering with close to 600 colleges and universities throughout the United States, we strive to provide the best residential, retail, and catering options, service and facilities for students, faculty and administrator. Our programs are second to none in their innovation, excellence and results. As part of our commitment, we are determined to build and develop the best team of professionals in the industry - people who aren't afraid of spearheading change, who know how to lead and who appreciate endless opportunity.Position DescriptionThe Customer Relations Manager is responsible for interactions between the Aramark Hospitality Hub and the Baylor community, as well as oversight of auxiliary facilities functions that are integrated within Hospitality Hub operations. This person ensures that the hospitality hub team does its best to meet customer needs by giving helpful information, making recommendations on how to resolve customer requests and needs, taking work orders and providing direction for unified services, troubleshooting problems and answering complaints. The Customer Relations Manager often acts as a liaison between the Baylor community and Aramark Facilities Services.Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Aramark management team to ensure optimal operations of the hospitality hub including developing processes, hiring and training talent, advertising services and building relationships with Baylor community.
- Works with the management team to ensure the hospitality hub operation is staffed appropriately to meet all performance requirements
- Develops and leads a team of customer service and operations staff members, including Customer Service Representatives & Supervisors
- Ability to maintain complex budgetary requirements
- Develops performance goals and objectives for the hospitality hub and monitors the achievement of those goals; ensure they abide by all company policies and procedures
- Customer Service/Communication Skills: talk, listen and help resolve conflicts with customers, must listen effectively to find the root cause of issues, communicate clearly and in a friendly way to solve the issue and keep the customer happy
- Display a calm demeanor when helping customers to resolve issues
- Ability to solve customer issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand
- Work with managers to prepare and communicate estimates of time and materials required to accomplish jobs. Ensure that continuous and closed loop communications take place with all requestors.
- Work with multiple departments in setting up, tracking, and reporting Key Performance Indicators; provide feedback from the customer service experience to the management team and create goals to continuously improve operations
- Monitors system performance, identifies and resolves issues, and provides overall quality and process improvements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking trends in call center operations and suggesting and implementing improvements
- Oversees after hours Supervisors to insure that phones are covered during evenings and weekends, and that the customer experience is maintained 24 hours a day, 7 days a weekQualifications
- Bachelor Degree in business or related field is required (or relevant work experience), MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of customer service experience in a call center environment and at least 3 years of experience managing a team of employees; experience working in a higher education environment preferable
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal & written), excellent problem solving, people management, and process management.
- Ability to interact with client management and establish/maintain effective performance based client and customer relations.
- Must be customer focused and able to work in a fast paced and team environment.
- Strong computer skills with strengths in financial analysis, report preparation and interpretation skills are necessary
Keywords: ARAMARK, Waco , Customer Relations Manager - Facilities Services, Executive , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!