Posted on: January 15, 2023
StretchLab is seeking an experienced General Manager to oversee
sales and operations for our brand new studio that will be located
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry
leader in offering
one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the
Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of
offerings to empower clients to 'Live Long'. StretchLab has
gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related
fields - physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates,
and more - and brought in the world's leading authority on
stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the
finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere.
StretchLab's proprietary flexologist --- training ensures that
their client's receive a world class stretching session. StretchLab
currently has three locations in Southern California with immediate
plans for expansion.
The ideal General Manager will oversee all Studio functionality
from Sales to Instructors.
- 2+ years of fitness or relevant sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio
- Ability to manage and drive all revenue streams from membership
sales to retail
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in
person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes
using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales, business
development efforts and local grassroots events
- Manage staff schedule
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio
retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives and Flexologists
- Proficiency in MindBody and/or ClubReady, to include revenue
reports, attendance reports, and utilization reports
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the fitness
- Enforce StretchLab policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio
literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on
experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.
Keywords: StretchLab, Waco , Sales Director, Executive , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!