Account Manager III
Company: Howmet Aerospace
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job Description: The general territory for this position will be
the Southeast and will be based in the Atlanta area. Responsible
for the coverage and penetration of large national accounts in our
Industrial Fastening Systems Division
(https://www.hfsindustrial.com/us/). Responsible for the
implementation of major sales/promotional programs. Provides
assistance with sales, technical, and/or application training as it
applies to specific major customers or industries. This individual
will also interface regularly with HFS Engineering & Marketing
teams to aggressively grow the Howmet Technology Advantage within
the fastener product space and commercialize new fastener
Role and Responsibilities
* Responsible for the coverage and penetration of large national
accounts and the implementation of major sales/promotional
* Provides assistance with sales, technical, and/or application
training as it applies to specific customers or industries.
* Qualify leads, establish contact, identify, analyze, and design
appropriate offers of product to new and existing customers,
applications, and market segments.
* Provides coverage for the largest national accounts and/or major
distributors requiring a high level of sales focus.
* Leads penetration efforts directed toward new business target
accounts and/or industry segments. Identifies new business
opportunities and tracks sales progress toward objectives.
* Participates with senior Sales & Marketing leaders with the
development of major industry-specific sales, marketing and
business plans, forecasts and promotional programs.
* Provides support for field training activities for other Account
Managers, distributors and related personnel when a high level of
expertise is required.
* Recommends strategic addition of new products and the
modification or deletion of present products in assigned area of
* Implements sales and promotional programs, new product
information, and related efforts directed toward a specific major
industry or customer base.
* Provide market/trend/competition information to sales and
engineering with recommendations for management decisions.
* Support and perform customer trials and demonstrations, support
new product trials with customers and provide detailed feedback to
sales, product management, engineering, and operations
* Compiles and submits accurate sales reports on a timely
* Works with minimum guidance and direction from Sales & Marketing
leaders, proactively performing assigned duties in accordance with
company performance standards.
* Maintains full compliance with Company policies/procedures and
conducts all activities in accordance with the Guide to Business
Conduct and with applicable safety and environmental standards.
Keywords: Howmet Aerospace, Waco , Account Manager III, Executive , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!