Americas Costing COE Manager
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Americas Costing COE Manager oversees financial accounting,
financial reporting, cost allocation, collection of data and
preparation of reports that maintain AbbVie's cost accounting
systems for businesses supported. Responsible for the
implementation of accounting and internal control
policies/procedures to assure accurate financial reporting, cost
effective production and responsible commitment of asset/expense
- Provides guidance and analysis of month-end processes for
businesses supported. Includes but not limited to development of
annual plans/Updates/LBEs/LRPs, and DOH analysis.
- Support plant reviews and audits, both internal and
- Provides specific "What If" analysis to evaluate profit plan
and return on investment impacts of manufacturing decision
alternatives, business development initiatives and
administration/execution of manufacturing contracts with third
- Reviews and submits monthly, quarterly, and annual results for
businesses supported, including collaboration with business
FP&A to ensure complete and accurate results with meaningful
- Responsible for assisting Operations team in the Monthly
Operations Review, identification of areas for cost reductions and
operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic
forecasting and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- Ensures requests for internal audit, external audit and
intercompany billing for tax allocation purposes are completed in a
- May be responsible for managing a staff directly or indirectly.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA in Accounting or Finance and/or CPA preferred.
- Minimum 7+ year's related accounting experience required with
at least 2 years in a manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in SAP and HFM preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.At AbbVie, we value
bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop
new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex
(including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to
view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy
statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com .
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Waco , Americas Costing COE Manager, Executive , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!