Branch Executive Director, RN
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The Branch Director is accountable for managing the day-to-day
branch operations to ensure the following: operational
efficiencies, quality of patient care, regulatory compliance,
support of business development & patient base growth, achievement
of key performance indicators, and people management/development.
The Branch Director supervises the branch/clinical staff. Direct
responsibility of ensuring the branch meets applicable Federal,
State, and local laws regarding the certification and licensure
process at all times. Responsible for long-range planning, fiscal
viability, and quality of care provided by the branch. Recruits,
interviews, and hires staff and monitors quality care and
organizational performance. Assist other disciplines in
coordinating activities when necessary, assuming responsibility for
continuity, appropriateness, and quality of services delivered.
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes and organizes operations
for the Branch.
- Responsible for the delivery of care for all patients served by
the Branch by providing supervision and support to the Clinical
- Works in conjunction with the Area Director of Operations or
the AVP of Operations and Finance Department to establish Branch's
revenue and budget goals.
- Recognizes the clinical leadership and provides support and
supervision to the Clinical Manager(s) to promote more effective
performance and delivery of quality home care services.
- Maintains office operations in an efficient, productive,
effective, and organized manner, which provides a safe working
environment for employees, meeting local ordinances and fire and
safety regulations in compliance with the company policies.
- Conducts continuous quality improvement quarterly committee
meetings, reviews all patient satisfaction data, and follows up on
negative patient satisfaction surveys and follow-up visits with
- Communicate with the Area Director of Operations or the AVP of
Operations for direction, problem-solving, and implementation of
programs and protocols.
- Partners with Sales Directors and Account Manager(s) to meet
budgeted admission goals. Participates in sales and marketing
- Current RN License.
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare operations management
experience, preferably within Home Health or Hospice.
- Outstanding leadership skills with demonstrated experience
motivating, educating, supervising, and supporting staff and
developing a cohesive team.
- Experienced with quality improvement monitoring and reporting
tools and methods.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations, and
- Fiscal management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- EMR proficiency, prior Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is a
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license, reliable
transportation, and automobile liability insurance.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Waco , Branch Executive Director, RN, Executive , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!