Senior Program Manager for Marketing and Recruiting
Company: NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Senior Program Manager for Marketing and Recruiting Waco, TX,
United States Job Identification: 12695 Posting Date: 04/07/2022,
9:38 AM Job Schedule: Full time Locations: Waco, TX, United States
Degree Level: Bachelor Job Description: What We Are Looking For The
Senior Program Manager for Marketing and Recruiting supports the
mission of the university by being responsible for coordinating the
day-to-day administrative functions of marketing and recruitment
for three programs, including the Doctor of Occupational Therapy
(OTD), Post-professional OTD (PPOTD) and Doctor of Physical Therapy
(DPT). This is a temporary position, projected to end 12/31/22. A
Bachelor's degree, an active Christian faith and three years of
relevant experience are required. A Master's degree and three years
of experience is preferred. A combination of education and
experience will be considered in lieu of the required degree and/or
experience. *Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
U.S. on a full-time basis. What You Will Do
- Develop content for regular programmatic updates to be shared
with various stakeholders and other interested audiences.
- Develop content that will showcase program outcomes and
achievements of faculty, students, and alumni.
- Manage and create marketing campaigns for all programs.
- Gather and prepare reports to support tracking and management
of media performance.
- Support enrollment coaching, enrollment management, and student
- Use strategic advertising artifacts to build relationships,
increase brand awareness, and enhance the reputations of both OT
and PT departments
- Coordinate documents and track pertinent data to meet
departmental information and reporting needs.
- Develop monthly department digital newsletters including
copywriting and design.
- Regularly attends Department functions and events to photograph
and video events for marketing use.
- Liaison to the Robbins College office of Marketing and
- Collaborate with Robbins College and third-party vendors to
implement a strategic marketing plan.
- Create and manage enrollment initiatives by driving awareness
of upcoming events and webinar sessions.
- Work closely with Baylor's Marketing and Communication
department to ensure brand compliance.
- Design content and lead in-person and virtual recruitment
- Supervise the procurement and implementation of technology
tools and software to enhance the marketing communication
- Comply with policies and procedures related to
nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all prospective
- Monitor and maintain the OT & PT Departmental websites using
the Web Content Management System.
- Coordinate with Baylor ITS for website revisions that require
advanced editing skills.
- Perform all other duties as assigned to support Baylor's
- Ability to comply with university policies.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Secondary Functions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the OT and PT Department
Chairs or Director of Administrative Affairs. Level of
Independence: May adapt or develop procedures to meet the needs of
assigned duties, exercise judgment within defined instructions and
guidelines, and make working decisions within area of
responsibility with minimal supervision. Job Requirements: The
position requires significant contact with prospective students,
faculty, and staff and with internal and external constituents for
coordination of marketing and recruitment. What You Can Expect As
part of the Baylor family, eligible employees receive a
comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and
vision insurance, generous time off, tuition remission, and
outstanding automatic retirement contributions. Baylor has a
comprehensive benefits plan that supports you and your family's
wellbeing and allows you to be a part of the life of a vibrant and
active college campus. To learn more, go to Explore & Engage Learn
more about and our strategic vision, . Also, explore our great
hometown of and the many opportunities to If you are new to Central
Texas, About Us: Baylor University is a private not-for-profit
university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is
committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination
laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national
origin, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a
religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to
consider an applicants religion as a selection criterion. Baylor
encourages women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities to apply. To apply, visit Copyright 2022
Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Keywords: NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association), Waco , Senior Program Manager for Marketing and Recruiting, Executive , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!