Project Manager - Heavy Civil/Highway
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Exciting opportunity to join a renowned heavy civil construction
company offering competitive salary and generous benefits!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Matthew Baroody
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $80,000 - $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are committed to putting people first. That means taking care of
our employees, our customers and our communities by operating with
integrity and always striving for excellence.
Why join us?
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical Plans with generous Employer contributions
- Health Savings Account (partially funded by Employer)
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- The PM must be able to implement all safety standard operating
- Responsible for Cost Control, Communication, and Documentation
which including Oversight of daily production analysis,
communication of findings to senior management, recommending
improved efficiencies to field management, finding better
alternatives to increase production and reduce cost, determining
accuracy and taking appropriate actions when necessary.
- Review of daily, weekly, and monthly reports prepared by direct
reports; determine accuracy and take appropriate actions when
- Monitor submittal and invoice approval progress and take
appropriate actions when necessary.
- Review all subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders on
all projects under his/her control and approve for signature.
- Communicate or monitor communication with project team members
and ensure that all communication is professional, timely and
- Act as contact between construction project superintendent and
construction manager to ensure development plans are followed
- Incorporate and balance the interests of Construction and
Management divisions into the project.
- Analyze estimates, takeoffs. and bids and make award
- Evaluate scope of work and determine if they are written to
maximize benefit to the Project.
- Evaluate construction documents for compliance and
- Understanding the QA/QC plan, associated activities, and
- Manage his/her own Projects the PM has ultimate budget
responsibility for all Projects under his/her control and will hold
those reporting to him/her accountable for the budgets on their
- Create and update a master CPM schedule.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Heavy Civil and Commercial types of
construction and project management.
- Proficiency in P6, or equal.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Waco , Project Manager - Heavy Civil/Highway, Executive , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!