Company: Schurman Executive Recruiting
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Description and Responsibilities:
My client is seeking an Operations Manager for their 900K Sq Ft
distribution center. Responsibilities will include but not be
- Leading a team of roughly 4 managers and 6 supervisors and up
to 150 associates.
- Being responsible for training, developing, mentoring, guiding
the leadership team.
- Planning and managing labor and production hours.
- Being a cultural leader for the company's values and
- Promoting a safety-first culture.
- Finding and leading lean continuous improvement projects
throughout the supply chain stream.
- Aiding in forming and executing a budget for the building.
The qualified candidate will possess most of the following traits:
- 5+ years of experience in leading leaders in a distribution
and/or fulfillment center.
- A Bachelors and preferably a Master's degree.
- A demonstrated history of continuous and process improvement
- A solid history of developing other leaders to a promotional
- Working knowledge of systems such as WMS, TMS, and excel.
- Former project management experience in the realm of
implementations, start-ups, training on new material handling
equipment. Company Profile:
My client is a national retailer who remains unaffected by Amazon.
They are a Fortune 500 company and have both strong sales and
earnings. They are willing to provide relocation and a very
competitive compensation package to the right individual. If you
are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please
apply or contact: Brett SchurmanOwner, and Senior Supply Chain
Keywords: Schurman Executive Recruiting, Waco , Operations Manager, Executive , West, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!