Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: June 21, 2022
The Division Vice President plans, manages, and executes all
distribution-related functions to achieve goals consistent with
division profitability and provide excellent service to client's
customers and teammates.
- Recommend distribution operating budget along with capital
expenditure requirements; effectively administer, monitor, control,
and develop the systems and policies necessary to achieve effective
distribution expense control.
- Be accountable for compliance with federal, state, and local
regulations governing our distribution centers and Transportation
departments by monitoring implementation and practice to ensure
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for teammates; adhere to
safety programs, procedures, and policies.
- Provides distribution teammates with training required to
complete their job along with cross-training those who may have
career advancement material quality.
- Responsible for total inventory management by ensuring the
compliance of receiving and inventory control procedures.
- Have a bachelor's degree in Business or a related
- Have at least 10 years of outbound and inbound warehousing and
transportation experience, preferably in the grocery or foodservice
- Have at least 4 years of planning, analytical, and/or reporting
experience, preferably in positions of increasing
- Be experienced in managing large warehouse and transportation
staffs with a background in hiring, training, motivating and
resolving employee relations issues.
- Possess detailed understanding of financial statements and
resulting cost implications.
- Have the ability to identify financial issues and provide
- You will be expected to relocate to another location/division
if and when needed. (within a year)
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Waco , VP, Distribution, Executive , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!