Outside Sales Account Manager
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 18, 2020
Company Overview Outside Sales Account Manager for Multi-Family
customers Waco and Temple As an Outside Sales Account Manager you
will be responsible for selling MRO (maintenance, repair and
operations) supplies along with other products to an established
portfolio of multi-family housing customers to maintain and drive
sales. This position offers a competitive base salary plus sales
incentive bonus; laptop/tablet, cell phone and monthly expenses are
included. The territory for this role will be Waco and south to
Temple, Belton and Killeen. HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (
www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in
North America. The company provides a broad range of products and
value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with
leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and
specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations
across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's
approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven
services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship
options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that
contribute to its customers' success. Job Description &
Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for profitably growing sales
to achieve yearly sales goals as a sales consultant for current
core industries and emerging industries and markets. Responsible
for prospecting new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and
increasing opportunities with existing customers. This position
requires operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and
such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average
work week. If selected for this position, HD Supply will run a
Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position
is an acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision
makers and influencers on all levels of an organization.
- Manages sales volume with an existing group of customers,
prospects successfully to expand the customer base.
- Develops and implements plans to expand business presence in
the assigned area. Shares market and competitor information with
all applicable channels within the organization; establishes
relationships and working partnerships.
- Attends the monthly business meetings for all company sponsored
associations. Participates in all local trade shows, and, if
required, similar regional / national activities. Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Direct sales to Multi-family complexese and facilities
maintenance customers a plus.
- 3 or more years business to business (B2B) field sales
- Direct sales to HD Supply facility customers and industry
- Large volume of product lines experience required
- Organizational skills and knowledge of handheld
- Knowledge of facilities products such as hardware, electrical,
lighting, and more.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SalesForce, or similar CRM.
- Experience with consultative selling/solution selling
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals in a remote
position. PRID PRID147 Job Locations US-TX-Waco Posted Date 4 weeks
ago (2/19/2020 9:48 AM) Job ID 2020-36838 Business Unit Facilities
Maintenance Functional Area Sales Remote Position? Yes Position
Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 76714 HD Supply is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Waco , Outside Sales Account Manager, Executive , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!