Company: SBM Management Services
Posted on: December 4, 2019
OverviewSBM Management is searching for a dynamic Site Manager! The
Site Manager coordinates and directs operations necessary to carry
out contractual responsibilities of the company, including all
planning, supervision, budgeting, vendor and supplier contact,
customer relations and other high level managerial
- Plans and develops work schedules to ensure adequate
- Prepares schedules for service personnel, assigns personnel to
- Inspects and evaluates physical condition of establishment for
program compliance, i.e. safety, quality, and service.
- Audits and maintains inventories supplies and
- Investigates new and promotes improved equipment and
- Reviews customer requests for service to ascertain cause for
service request, type of malfunction, and address with
- Implements organization policies and goals.
- Analyzes & facilitates budget requests to identify areas in
which reductions can be made.
- Assist in the promotion of services performed to develop new
markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position
- Inspects plant and evaluates use of space and
- Assists with plans, budgets, and schedules modifications
including cost estimates bid sheets and contracts.
- Ensures that site meets budget goals on a sustaining
- Assist in the development of long-range plans, conceptual
designs, and capital outlay requirements for program/process
- Coordinates program specifications, requirements for proposals
and contracts, and associated documents.
- Compiles data for preparing estimates.
- Maintain and report on financial part of business, such as,
labor hours, overhead, supplies, expenses, billing, forecasting and
any changes to these areas.
- Maintain a safe work environment for self and
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations,
such as, FLSA, OSHA, ADA, etc.
- Directs supervisory management engaged in support of facilities
- Acts as liaison between company, customers, clients, employees,
- Maintains contract and contractor status databases.
- Reviews all correspondence concerning contractors and responds
- Establishes and maintains contact with contractors to ensure
the smooth working of the contract process.
- Conduct and attend meetings to communicate top down, and bottom
up on a consistent real time basis, with customers, clients, and
- Assist with human resource concerns and issues.
- Bachelor's degree
- Significant facilities management experience
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
- Able to provide exceptional customer service and manage
multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Adept at using Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and
Available Shift: Full Time
Compensation: $50,000 per year
Keywords: SBM Management Services, Waco , Site Manager, Executive , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!