Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 9, 2019
We are currently in search of a Maintenance Mechanic Mon-Fri
6am-2:30pm rate is dependent upon experience.
The ideal person is someone who is very positive, upbeat, naturally
gets along with everyone, loves helping the team out,
- Troubleshoot, install, maintain, and repair a broad range of
electrical and electronic systems and equipment using schematics,
AC/DC systems, and some knowledge of PLC-s would be useful
- Provide assistance in operating functions as
- May work alone with minimal direction at times,
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain
production machines and the plant facility-s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of
production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities. * Work on
simple installments and repairs around the office as needed when a
request is made. *Willing to do what is necessary- odds and ends
types of jobs, occasionally may be asked to assist with yardcare or
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and
repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform
required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment
and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those
and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and
short-term disability insurance options that are available for
purchase-and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Waco , Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!