Sr. Associate, Electrical Engineer
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Sr. Associate, Electrical Engineer
Job Code: IMS20221306-84035
Job Location: Waco, TX
Responsible for performing Electrical Engineering design for
avionics integration and power distribution in the Military
Aircraft business area. Support ongoing aircraft systems
modifications including electrical requirements application,
design, integration, and test. Perform electrical interface and
power test planning & verification by test in both a lab and on
aircraft, and resolve interface issues.
The candidate shall have:
- BS EE or a BS EET + 2 yrs, or Assoc in Electrical Engineering +
6 yrs experience.
- Engineering experience must be in integration of systems where
wiring interfaces and signal interfaces are a significant portion
of the candidate's experience.
- An understanding of both digital and analog interface signals,
and limitations such as allowable voltage drop, timing,
handshaking, and such.
- Experience in AutoCAD or a database background design tool, and
basic Microsoft Office software applications including Word and
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to travel as necessary.
Preferred Skills (beyond required):
- Mid level knowledge of these tools - AutoCAD or Visual Engineer
or Capital Harness, TeamCenter Unified
- Good communicator and ability to generate professional
- Must be able to work in aircraft and in an aircraft hangar
environment. Must be able to climb/board and work inside aircraft.
Must be able to bend, stoop, balance, kneel, crouch, reach, push,
pull, grasp. Must be able to work in narrow aisles or
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Waco , Sr. Associate, Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!