Lead, Airworthiness Engineer
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Job Title: Lead, Airworthiness Engineer
Job Code: IMS20222306-85092
Job Location: Waco, Texas
This position is for an Engineer for the Airworthiness Engineering
Group at our Waco, TX facility. Must be capable of becoming an FAA
ODA Engineering Unit Member approving aircraft modifications and
repairs performed by L3Harris on behalf of the FAA.
You will demonstrate success by:
- Responsible for technical approval of aircraft modifications
and repairs performed by L3Harris for both civil and military
- Will act as certification Task Leader for some projects,
tracking programmatic issues involving airworthiness as well as
project cost/schedule performance.
- Ability to review engineering drawings and analysis to
determine compliance with airworthiness requirements
- Knowledge/experience with FAA Part 23, 25, and 91
- Knowledge/experience with MIL-HDBK-516 and JSSG series.
- Self-starter with initiative.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates
who share our values:
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical
Engineer, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related
field plus 9 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree
and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in aircraft modifications.
- Must be able to work overtime and travel as necessary.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Products and be
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance,
which requires U.S. citizenship
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Previous experience as a company DER, consultant DER, or an ODA
Engineering Unit Member is preferred.
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Waco , Lead, Airworthiness Engineer, Engineering , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!