Structural Dynamics Engineer Specialist 3
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Description:Job Title: Structural Dynamics Engineer Specialist
Job Code: IMS20222303-79234Job Location: Waco, TXL3Harris
Integrated Aerospace Systems (IAS) is seeking for a Structural
Dynamics Engineer Specialist for our onsite facility located in
Waco, TX. We offer competitive benefits and a generous relocation
package for those who qualify.The Structural Dynamics Engineer
Specialist will perform dynamic analysis and provide test (ground
and flight) support for fixed wing and rotary aircraft to determine
dynamic loads and/or dynamic characteristics of primary and
secondary aircraft structure.Overall Summary:
- Experienced structural dynamics engineer with aerospace
experience in one or more of the following areas: modal analysis,
modal testing, frequency response analysis, aeroelastic modeling
and analysis, and/or flight flutter testing.
- Conducts analysis and support project tasking with limited
oversight and direction
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives to support process
and product development.Responsibilities will include:
- Perform frequency response, modal, and aero elastic
- Planning, support, and execution of Ground Vibration and Modal
- Planning and support of Flutter and Other Flight Tests.
- Flight test data collection and reduction.Qualifications:
- BSME, BSAE, BSCE and minimum 4+ years of prior relevant
- Strong understanding of Finite Element Modeling theory is
- Must have experience in finite element modeling and analyses
- Experience with MSC PATRAN/NASTRAN or FEMAP is preferred
- Experience in MatLab/Simulink a plus
- Must be able to travel as necessary.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, and have general
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, and overtime as
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Waco , Structural Dynamics Engineer Specialist 3, Engineering , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!