Outside Sales Engineer
Company: Hartfiel Automation
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Mission of the RoleProduce sales and gross margin growth to meet
and exceed annual goals. To gain market share for the products we
represent within a defined geographical territory.
Education/ExperienceA degree in one of the following areas - Fluid
Power Technology, Robotics or Motion Control Technology, Electrical
Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering - from an accredited college
or university or five years of experience in a related field is
desired. Education and/or experience requirements may be waived at
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing market share in a
respective territory with existing accounts and new prospects.
- Responsible for learning focus products and having practical
knowledge of all additional product lines.
- Effectively utilizes supplier's time during visits to maximize
- Attains a goal of four to five effective sales calls per
- Leads weekly Team Funnel meetings.
- Utilizes the Funnel process to identify, prioritize, gain, and
maintain market share.
- Updates Sales and Funnel activities on a weekly basis.
- Completes accurate expense reports by the 5th of each
- Completes Action Selling certification and utilizes it in daily
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Follows all quality processes and procedures as established by
- Operates within the intended framework of Hartfiel Automation's
mission, values, and vision statements.
Keywords: Hartfiel Automation, Waco , Outside Sales Engineer, Engineering , West, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!