R&D Project Engineer lead
Company: West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Working at West means having an opportunity to work by the side
of our patients and customers, our global team members and the
communities in which we operate - which all help contribute to a
Healthier World. At West, we are by the side of patients. The work
we do impacts patients' lives each and every day - our products are
a critical part of healthcare delivery and we are proud of the role
we play to improve patient health. We work by the side of our team
members. We come together as one global team to deliver for our
customers and help them address their challenges. We are a diverse,
close-knit community of professionals, where everyone has a voice
and opportunity to learn and grow through mutual trust and respect.
With a 95 year plus history, we have a track record for success,
which includes reported sales of $1.84B in 2019. We serve by the
side of our community. Giving back is in our DNA-our team members
across more than 50 sites globally are involved with hundreds of
charities that have special meaning to them through our West
Without Borders team member-led giving program. Job Summary: In
this role, you will lead and coordinate multiple development tasks,
simultaneously varying from new product development to support
existing designs. Be involved in the design of new mechanical and
electromechanical medical devices. Coordinating, facilitating
discussions between all functional groups and communicating with
internal and external customers. Essential Duties and
- Execute on going and strategic projects.
- Review and analyze customer and business requirements.
- Provide technical knowledge of system engineering and its
application to developing cost effective, reliable and high-quality
solutions that address customer and business needs.
- Manage integration, performance and usability tests as part of
- Participate in applicable risk management activities.
- Create, maintain and update Design History File content.
- Initiate, perform and approve R&D technical design
- Work in collaboration with team members, project manager and
- Overall responsibility of device/system performance, quality
and technical implementation.
- Support test methods activities for R&D projects. Basic
- Bachelor of science in Biomedical/Mechanical/Materials
engineering from a 4 years college.
- Experience: 7-9 years' experience leading a high priority
medical device development projects starting customer requirement
document, regulatory submission to transfer to production.
- Design history file c reation an d maintenance.
- Working under GMP environment.
- Experience with MSOffice programs, CAD and Statistical software
Preferred Knowledge, languages, Skills and Abilities:
- Work under constant pressure to deliver
- Decision making
- Self-driven, work independently
- Technical abilities
- High learning curve
Speaking Writing Reading Language Fluent Fluent Fluent Hebrew
Fluent Fluent Fluent Travel Requirements:
- Must be able to travel up to 10-20 % of the time
- R &D documents creation, editing and approval including DHF
- Approve lab documents as R&D representative (protocols,
- Design and execute R&D tests Delegation/s (Title):
- Qualified personal as applicable West is an equal opportunity
employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a
disability or special need that requires accommodation, please send
an email to email@example.com . Where permitted by law,
an offer of employment with West Pharmaceutical Services, or any of
its subsidiary or affiliate companies, is contingent upon the
satisfactory completion of background screening and/or a
pre-employment drug screening.
Keywords: West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Waco , R&D Project Engineer lead, Engineering , West, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!