ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
Posted on: November 22, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ADMINISTRATIVE
- Location: TouchPoint - 6901 Medical Pkwy, Waco, TX 76712 Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, 7:00am -
3:30pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous experience is preferred.
- Starting Pay: $18.50 per hour Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailablePositions at this location require proof of COVID-19
vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where
permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this
location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must
meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered.We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number .The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!If serving others is in your blood
and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is
the place for you!We asked some of our associates why they love
working for Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!We're
TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up
hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension
Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn't just about
cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the
stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and
service.This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service
and for supporting Ascension's mission to improve the health of the
poor and vulnerable. We're serious about the role we play in
healing - and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each
other and serving our communities. Maybe you have a passion for
people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you're looking for a
launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard
working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump? Job Summary
Summary: Responsible for clerical functions and administrative
support of food service programs. Essential Duties and
- Answer telephones and direct inquires in a professional and
client centric manner.
- Maintain confidential personnel files.
- Assist management staff in preparing confidential employment
and labor relations documents, including but not limited to
proposed disciplinary notices.
- Assist with staffing, including finding staff when employees
call out on short notice.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with
co-workers, school personnel, administrators, student's parents and
- Complete and maintain accurate and up to date records of
students eligible for free and reduced priced lunches if
- Enter weekly cash sales and meal counts using computer.
- Perform daily bank deposit reconciliation.
- Process vendor invoices for payment - using computer, making
sure addition is correct and checking item prices against bid
specifications, making sure there is no discrepancy in
- Perform monthly vendor statement reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly state claim form for reimbursement.
- Assist in preparation of end of month financial reports.
- Attend in-service and/or safety meetings as required.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Touchpoint are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:
Keywords: TouchPoint, Waco , ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-HOURLY (FULL-TIME), Administration, Clerical , Woodway, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!