Posted on: March 22, 2020
Neighborly-- is the world's largest home services franchisor of 23
service brands and 3,900 franchise owners serving 9 million+
customers in nine countries, focused on repairing, maintaining and
enhancing homes and businesses. The company operates online
platforms that connect consumers to service providers in their
local communities that meet their rigorous standards as a
franchisor across 14 service categories at www.getneighborly.com in
the United States and www.getneighbourly.ca in Canada. The company
was founded in 1981 as Dwyer Group with its world headquarters in
Waco, Texas. More information about Neighborly/Neighbourly, and its
franchise concepts, is available at www.NeighborlyBrands.com and
Neighborly is an active member in the International Franchise
Association (IFA), Canadian Franchise Association (CFA), British
Franchise Association (BFA) and German Franchise Association and is
a founding company of the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative
(VetFran). Neighborly was named as part of the 2019 Inc. 5000 most
successful privately-owned companies in America and the 2019 and
2020 recipient for the Global Franchise Award for Best Property and
Home Maintenance Franchise.
We are looking to hire a Part-Time Switchboard Receptionist who
will provide prompt courteous service using increasingly complex
and varied communication skills with internal and external
customers. In addition, the switchboard receptionist will support
other departments including the executive team and people services
team with various special projects.
- Operate computerized telephone console to receive incoming
- Answer incoming calls; determine purpose of callers and forward
call to appropriate personnel or department.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties such as typing,
proofreading, and sorting mail. Type memos, correspondence, reports
and other documents.
- Welcomes on-site visitors and announces visitors to appropriate
- Supports other brands/departments in special projects.
- Responsible for the safety and maintenance of own
- Ability to work well with others.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include
assignments in job classifications other than their own.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive, innovative and creative problem solver
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Require little supervision and stay focused on necessary
- Prioritize projects as necessary to meet job
- Computer literacy including knowledge with Microsoft Word,
PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Having fun in the process
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to
stand, sit at an office space, see, hear and understand speech,
communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use
office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical
office working conditions. If requested by an applicant or
employee, we may provide reasonable accommodations to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job
functions. The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of
personnel so classified. We have the exclusive right to alter this
job description at any time without notice.
Neighborly-- is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and
to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most
qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color,
religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or
mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated
to providing a work environment free from discrimination and
harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and
Keywords: Neighborly, Waco , Switchboard Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!