Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: November 19, 2023
As a highly visible member of the property's Leadership Team the
Hotel Manager functions as a right hand to the General Manager
while serving as a key liaison for hotel guests. The Hotel Manager
will concurrently support the operation of the Front Office while
providing oversight to other key departments to include
Housekeeping/Laundry Maintenance/Grounds and Food & Beverage. They
will serve as a role model for Aimbridge's Mission Vision and
Values and will work in a hands-on capacity to maximize the overall
efficiency and profitability of the hotel. - Working in close
partnership with department heads the Hotel Manager is accountable
for directing and coordinating the resources tasks requirements
systems and processes related to the hotel's day-to-day operations
and for creating an energized and positive work environment that
results in the delivery of exceptional guest service. -
Exempt managers must customarily and regular direct the work of at
least 2 full-time associates or their equivalents. Primary duties
must consist of administrative executive or professional tasks more
than 50 percent of the time and job duties must also involve the
use of discretion and independent judgement more than 50 percent of
- A minimum of 3 years' previous hotel operations management
experience in a full-service environment to include successful
oversight of a large staff and focus on exceptional guest
- Previous experience with Hilton branded hotels is strongly
- Bachelor's degree and/or appropriate combination of education
and work experience to support on-the-job effectiveness.
- Up-to-date certifications for safe food handling and
responsible alcoholic beverage service.
- Previous experience in executing against operating budgets with
an established history of meeting or exceeding established
- Strong systems knowledge and technology skills with high
proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with diverse
organizational functions to accomplish common goals.
- Exceptional service orientation with keen ability to focus and
deliver on guest needs.
- Reliable and responsible character with exceptional follow up
and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach with exceptional initiative and problem
solving abilities to ensure the highest levels of productivity and
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage numerous
priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- Schedule flexibility and ability to work extended and/or
irregular hours to include nights weekends and holidays.
- Monitor and evaluate each department's daily activities to
ensure the successful operation of hotel facilities services and
- Establish and review departmental standards guidelines and
objectives; Update and revise as necessary.
- Oversee hotel administrative processes such as staffing
training and budgeting/finance to ensure proper planning and
- Support the hotel's sales and business strategies to maximize
revenues and profitability.
- Partner with HR to create a positive work environment; Serve as
a support resource for front line staff in all
- Conduct daily walk-throughs and quality checks to drive
exceptional service and guest satisfaction at all points of contact
to include pre-arrival check-in/check-out restaurant/bar
transportation housekeeping laundry banquets conference services
- Plan organize and delegate daily operational activities against
forecasted business volume.
- Drive effective communication across all departments to ensure
consistency cohesiveness and understanding of objectives and
- Address and respond to guest comments in person on travel
review sites comment cards or other mediums.
- Issue supplies and equipment as needed and participate in
regular inventories to ensure proper supply levels.
- Intervene assist and document instances of guest or employee
- Approve and process vendor invoices complete bank deposits
audit cash banks and perform other accounting-related functions as
- Maintain the integrity of the hotel's compliance with the
company's safety and security programs as well as other policies
programs and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to brand standards and guidelines.
- Analyze and evaluate hotel performance by compiling statistics
such as occupancy reports labor reports and guest satisfaction
- Make recommendations and implement necessary changes to meet
and exceed company objectives and to enhance service and
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Waco , Hotel Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Waco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!