Posted on: August 1, 2022
Our client is in need of a Staff Accountant. This position is a
full-time. direct hire opportunity that requires the candidate to
be on site 100% of the time.
Why should you apply?Benefits
- Health & Vision, Dental and Life benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Casual dress code
- Oversee AR, AP, GL and bank statements for multiple
- Help prepare financial statements
- Oversees the month-end close which includes timely
reconciliation and review of multiple asset and liability accounts.
This also includes analytical review of income and expense accounts
and review of all transactional data as posted by the accounting
- Works closely with the Controller to ensure transactions are
handled in a consistent manner.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business or equivalent and
2+ years relevant experience.
- Must have advanced knowledge and experience in Excel including
Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups
Keywords: Ledgent, Waco , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , West, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!